Home » Uncategorized
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Prepaid Legal Services have become one of the largest and most successful network marketing companies in the industry. They offer a variety of identity theft and legal-protection services and also has an income opportunity attached for someone that wants to become a distributor and re-sell their services.
Just like with every network marketing opportunity, there are some concerns about starting a business opportunity with Prepaid Legal.
How are you going to go about building YOUR business with Prepaid Legal? Who are your prospects? Where will you get leads? How are you going to generate a steady flow of income?
Prepaid Legal is one of the oldest and most established network marketing companies out there. With that being said, they encourage their distributors to use marketing techniques that worked better years ago. These strategies consist of hitting up your “warm market”. Depending on your friends, family, co-workers and everyone in your social circle to grow your business. They are not true qualified leads.
Prepaid Legal also encourages their distributors to use the “3 foot rule”. This is where you approach random people whenever you go out into public and talk to anyone within 3 feet of you and present them with Prepaid Legals services and business opportunity. This technique was effective back in the 60’s and 70’s, but nowadays, it simply positions their distributors as a desperate salesperson looking to make a quick buck. You might get a couple of leads that way, but still not the high quality leads you are looking for,
Don’t get me wrong, someone could absolutely make tons of money with the services and products provided by Prepaid Legal. The key to finding the prospects and leads that you are looking for is learning how to use effective marketing techniques. Trying to build a six-figure income depending on friends, family, and “3 footers” is inviting frustration, struggle and heart ache into your life. These techniques work for very few.
I’m sure you’ve heard this before. Over 95% of all network marketers are failing to make money in their business opportunity. Chasing folks around and trying to “sell” and “convince” them on the legitimacy of your product and Prepaid Legal opportunity is much less fun than talking to people that have already expressed a direct interest in what you offer and sought you out. These are the leads that you are looking for.
So how do you do that? What you have to realize is that when you start a business opportunity with Prepaid Legal is that it is just that. A BUSINESS! In order for businesses to stay profitable and bring in constant cash flow is they market and promote their business so that they have people coming to them.
I often get told by my clients that they “do not want to make any claims on their own insurance policy” because “it will raise their rates.” Like many things, this is an insurance tactic meant to scare people from claiming what is rightfully theirs. Let me elaborate further.
Under Texas law, every person in the State must carry Personal Injury Protection (“PIP”) coverage on their auto insurance policy, unless you expressly sign a rejection or “opt-out” of this coverage. The State minimum requirement is $2,500, although many people carry $5,000 or $10,000 in coverage (or sometimes even more, depending on what their auto insurance carrier offers). Importantly, under the Texas Insurance Code, it is illegal for your insurance company to raise your insurance rates, drop your coverage, affect your credit, etc. for making these claims. Therefore, if you have this coverage, you always want to use it.
PIP coverage is meant to reimburse you for two things: (1) medical bills you have already incurred or (2) lost wages (although it will only cover 80% of your lost wages). Additionally, Texas allows “stacking” of insurance benefits. For example, let’s say you get into an accident and you are taken to the emergency room where you incur a $10,000.00 bill. Let’s also say that you have the standard $2,500 PIP policy through your insurance company. After you are finished treating, we send that same $10,000 bill to both the Defendant’s insurance company and to your own. We get you paid $10,000 from this insurance company plus $2,500 from your own PIP coverage for a total reimbursement of $12,500. That’s right, you get paid $12,500 for a bill that was originally $10,000.
I always tell my clients the same thing: If you pay for this coverage every month in your premium, and if your insurance company cannot raise your rates for using it, then why wouldn’t you use it? It is free money falling out of the sky. However, because it’s free money falling out of the sky, many insurance companies (and their agents) will deliberately try to convince you that you do not need it because “it cost more.” Again, this cannot be further from the truth. The cost of this coverage is literally pennies on the dollar for what you get in return should you need to use it. Further, the best part is that this coverage is no-fault, meaning you are entitled to these benefits whether you caused the accident or if someone else hit you.
It’s difficult to be all over the place, so pick a few stages where your clients and possibilities are hanging out and post, offer, and remark routinely. To benefit from your endeavors, here are my main 7 significant methodologies to guarantee your image is getting ideal effect.
- Incorporate an Engaging LinkedIn Headline or Facebook Intro: Don’t state no doubt about it or a “Business Consultant.” Instead, tell individuals precisely how you can help them; for instance, “Publicist, Marketing Strategist and Brand Storyteller to Accelerate Your Sales and Profits.”
- Compose a Compelling Summary or About Section: Answer the inquiry, “what do you do?” As with all your advertising messages, compose from your client’s perspective. So what difficulties do you settle or arrangements do you give – which means the results that your clients get when working with you?
- Update Your Contact Info: Please, if you don’t mind please incorporate your telephone number, your total location in case you’re a retail facade (connection to Google Maps), and a connect to your Website. I’m most likely by all account not the only one who has been out and about looking for a specific store and feeling baffled as I look around attempting to discover a location or telephone number. Furthermore, also, I’ve shown up at shut down stores, despite the fact that their hours are recorded as being “OPEN.” If you change your working hours, change your Website and all online media postings!
- Use Brand Images: When it comes to designs, make certain to utilize an expert headshot and not a charming picture of your canine. Truly! This is your image we’re discussing. Incorporate a marked cover photograph or foundation picture too – don’t leave the default blue foundation (LinkedIn) or clear space. This could be your initial introduction – make it an extraordinary one!
- Modify Visual Content: Each social stage has its own plan norms with regards to realistic size, so make certain to estimate your illustrations in like manner. I use Canva to make my illustrations as they make it easy to resize a picture for different stages with a brisk snap of a catch and a couple of minor plan changes.
- Offer Your Videos: According to LinkedIn master. Goldie Chan, recordings get shared multiple times more than static pictures. Make short (one to two minutes or less) recordings that explain a point, show a thing or two, or offer a supportive tip. Add your logo and a source of inspiration.
- Make a Social Media Calendar: By making a system of posts, you can without much of a stretch offer substance that resounds with your crowd and advances your image adequately. Utilize an Excel accounting page or download a free format online to begin. Rundown the items and administrations that you need to advance every week alongside motivations (Motivation Mondays or Fun Fridays), client stories, blog entries, video tips, shared articles, and so on The rundown is interminable. Making a structure for every week or every month removes the cerebral pain from choosing what to post every day and guarantee you’re not very salesy. These are “social” stages, not a business call.
That is The Strategies For Greater Social Media Impact. I hope this article could help you to develop your business.